IGNOU Result December 2019- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) had conducted their term end examinations (TEE) during the month of December from Monday, 2nd December 2019 till Friday, 3rd January 2020. This year about 4.97 lakh candidates from all over India had appeared for the examination on various examination centres which was held in December 2019.
Now it’s high time for the candidates to check the exam result online of their respective courses. Though, candidates can check their online exam result from the official website for their desired courses through the direct links provided under this web portal i.e; www.ignoutv.in The exam results will soon be available at the official website of IGNOU.
Things You Might Know About IGNOU Result
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) conducts it’s term-end examination (TEE) twice i.e; June and December every year, which is divided into semesters.
As far as the university is concerned, it is assumed that results will declare one and a half month after the end of the exemption.
|University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)|
|Programme||Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate|
|Examination||TEE (Term-End Examination)|
|Result Declaration||February 2020|
|Result Published Date||Coming Soon|
|Address||IGNOU Main Road, Maidan Garhi, Saket, New Delhi- 110030|
|Fax No:||011- 29532686|
|Date Sheet||IGNOU Date Sheet December 2019|
|Admit Card||IGNOU Admit Card December 2019|
IGNOU Result December 2019
Term End Examinations (TEE) takes place during the months of June & December. IGNOU will declare their December 2019 IGNOU Studentzone Result after 45 days of the last examination. IGNOU Studentzone Result link will soon be available on the main web portal of IGNOU. Candidates who had appeared for the theory or written examination of IGNOU DEC EXAM, 2019-20 will now be able to check & download their result online very soon.
Those candidates who want their IGNOU Studentzone Result early, for this they had the advantage to check there result only after 2 weeks of the last examination by submitting the re-evaluation form.
Otherwise, rest of the candidates have to wait for at least 45 days.
Please Note- Original Grade Card/ Score Card will soon be provided by the university. Most probably scorecard will be handed over to the students within 2 weeks of the IGNOU Studentzone Result declaration.
Evaluation Of IGNOU Exam Sheets – IGNOU Result
December examinations are conducted from 2nd December 2019 till 3rd January 2020 for all those courses that are mentioned below:
- The IGNOU Studentzone Result are declared for all the programmes at the same time such as UG or PG courses which includes Bachelors Degree (BA, BTS, B.Ed, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BSW, etc.) , Masters Degree (MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Ed, M.Phil, MTM, MSW, etc.) , Post Graduate (PGDAPP, PGDLAN, PGDEMA, PGDOM, PGDDM, PGDFM, etc. ) , Diploma, Certificate etc.
- When university examination process is over, IGNOU handover their answer sheets to their authorized study centres of IGNOU for checking. After that, it takes about 1 month 15 days to complete the process of evaluation & declare the IGNOU Studentzone Result.
- As per the calendar year, exams or semesters are conducted twice between a gap of 6 months i.e; June & December. Those candidates who had appeared in the December session examination, 2019 had got their IGNOU Studentzone Result in the mid of February 2020 and on the other hand, those candidates who had appeared for the December session examination, 2019 will most probably get their results out in the mid of February 2020.
How To Check IGNOU Result Online 2019
Those candidates who have enrolled in the December TEE session, 2019 can check their exam result by these methods provided below:
- Aspirants can either visit the official website of IGNOU i.e; www.ignou.ac.in
- Aspirants can also view their exam result by accessing directly through the Studentzone section provided on the home page.
- Aspirants can also follow the exam result links provided by this web portal i.e; www.ignoutv.in
Steps To Check IGNOU Result Online December 2019
Candidates who had appeared for the TEE December examination, 2019 will be now excited for their IGNOU Result. To know the result status, please go through and follow these quick steps given below:
1. First of all, students have to open any browser and need to visit the official website of IGNOU.
2. Official Website- www.ignou.ac.in
3. Have a look at the menu section visible on the web page, and go through the different sections.
4. Now candidates need to search and click on the link “STUDENT PANEL”.
5. A drop-down menu will appear showing various subsections. Select the link “STUDENT ZONE”.
6. A new page will pop up on your screen which shows “IGNOU RESULT TEE DECEMBER 2019”, click on that link.
7. A box will appear in which contenders have to fill their details that follows as:
- Enter nine digit Enrollment Number
- Roll Number Code
8. Now hit the “SUBMIT” button.
9. Finally, your Scorecard will display on your screen. Click on the Download option and get a printout until & unless original grade card will be handed over to the candidates.
Please Note- IGNOU Grade Card contains all the theory marks, practical marks as well as the assignment marks. This is why it is compulsory to pass in all the exams.
How To Calculate IGNOU Marks
It is expected that IGNOU will release their exam result in the month of February 2020, although the date is not yet fixed.
Every course has at least 4-5 subjects each in a year, during the semester exams these subjects are categorized as Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3, etc. Likewise, when candidates will insert the details for viewing their exam result, their result will be displayed for all those subjects (say five) with the marks written dedicatedly in front of them.
For example: Here we had provided you with the pattern through an example, how your result will display on your screen.
Name of the Candidate: XYZ
Enrollment Number: 123456789
|Subjects||Marks Obtained (Out of 100)|
Please Note – Candidates will be provided with the marks of every subject they had obtained including the total marks they had scored. But the candidates have to get their percentage (%) of their own.
How To Calculate The Percentage of IGNOU TEE Marks
Those candidates who don’t know how to calculate percentage (%) can follow the method given below-
IGNOU Grading System
Under the IGNOU studentzone courses such as Bachelor’s and Master’s degree generally follows the numerical marking system & marks are secured in assignments. Later these markings are converted into grades as:
Grade A. Excellent
Grade B. Very Good
Grade C. Good
Grade D. Satisfactory
Grade E. Unsatisfactory
Please Note- Suppose, if any candidate who scored 50.1, 50.2, 50.3, 50.4 marks then in their grade card it will be printed as 50 marks. On the other hand, candidates who scored 50.6, 50.7, 50.8, 50.9 marks, it will be printed as 51 marks.
IGNOU Grading System – Grade A, Grade B, Grade C
Grade A = 80% and above
Grade B = 70%-79%
Grade C = 60%-69%
Grade D = 50%-59%
Grade E = 40%-49%
Grade F = Below 40%
Grade O = 90%-100%
Grade Z = Not Attempted
Please Note- Grade card also contains ‘Z’ grade which signifies that the candidate has not written anything in his/ her answer sheets including the assignments.
IGNOU Divisions Awarded
It is to certify that divisions are awarded to the candidates according to the overall percentage (%) they had scored in their examination and are classified as:
First Division – 60% or above
Second Division – 50% or above
Third Division – Others
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR IGNOU STUDENTS
1) Candidates must score at least 35 marks out of 100 in each subject, in theory, to pass the examination whereas for assignment passing marks are above 50 %.
2) Examination centre for candidates of courses of Bachelor in Library and Information Science (BLIS) may not conduct their practical tests.
3) All theory exam centres for students of bachelor in the library and information science may not conduct the practical tests.
4) Candidates didn’t need to appear again for the examination if they are passed in all the subjects.
5) Candidates need to check the notice board or they can also contact the centre superintendent for details about the centre for practical exams.
6) The list of examinees must contain the name of the candidate entering the examination hall.
7) A valid identity card is a must to carry for all the candidates which are issued by the university during the examinations.
Please Note- In case those candidates who are not able to score well in their exams and had failed in their examination can also re-appear for those exams. For that candidates need to fill the re-examination form which will be available after one month when the results had been declared i.e; mid of February.
IGNOU WEBSITE ERRORS
As soon as the exam results will be declared, candidates might face problems in loading the official website or else the result links may not respond.
- Candidates are very anxious to know about their exam result & at the same time a large number of candidates were engaged in it, this led to server related problem or troubleshoot problems.
- Sometimes it is not possible for the university to upload each and every candidate result all at once. Candidates may find that their results are not available or enrollment number not found. Even though the university tries hard to upload complete details along with the marks of the candidate as fast as they could.
So, aspirants are requested not to panic or worry about rather they are advised to keep patience for a while and wait for some time & try again later.