IGNOU Admit Card | IGNOU Hall Ticket | December 2019 – Indira Gandhi National Open University releases their IGNOU Admit Card December 2019 or in other words, IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019 in an online mode. Therefore, candidates can now download their respective hall ticket (December Session 2019) for all the courses in this web page.
Welcome to Ignoutv.in
Let us now see, what should a candidate needs to do in order to obtain their respective IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019 as soon as possible. The IGNOU Hall Tickets is mandatory for all the candidates who will be appearing in an online mode. The theory examinations will be carried out during the month of December 2019. All those candidates who are enrolled in the UG & PG exams, must have their prescribed IGNOU Admit Card at least 20 days before the start of the examinations.
IGNOU Students can now download IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019 for the upcoming term end examination December 2019. This portal will provide you step by step method which will help you to download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket December 2019 online for every course.
Quick Information For IGNOU Hall ticket December 2019
|Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Queries||How To Download IGNOU Hall Ticket, ignou.ac.in hall ticket, IGNOU Admit Card 2019-2020, Ignou hall ticket for December term, IGNOU Term End Examination Hall Ticket December 2019|
|This Content||IGNOU Hall Ticket For Students|
IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019
Thousands of candidates will be appearing for the IGNOU written examination in December 2019. Candidates need to have their IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019 (compulsory) released by the university; IGNOU. Without Hall Ticket, candidates won’t be allowed to enter the IGNOU Examination Centre. Just download your Hall Ticket for December Session 2019 online from the link given under this article.
The IGNOU written examinations for December Session 2019 will start from 1st December 2019 to 30th December 2019 conducted by the university.
IGNOU Date Sheet December 2019 has already been released in the month of October 2019 for all the IGNOU Students. IGNOU had announced their term end examination of BA, B.Ed, B.Com, BCA, MBA, MA, M.Com etc.
Details In IGNOU Admit Card – December 2019
Before downloading your IGNOU Admit Card December 2019, candidates need to first know about the various details mentioned on the IGNOU Admit Card which are very important for every candidate who will be appearing for the term end examination.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Nine- digit Enrollment Number
- Examination Schedule
- Name of the Programme
- University’s Name
- Name of the Guardian
- Index Number
Admit Card is a must for all the candidates who will be appearing within 2 months at the start of the examination.
IMPORTANT NOTE – Candidates must start their preparations for the TEE December 2019 & need not worry or wait for their IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019 as the officials release the Admit Card before 20 days from the start of the examination.
IGNOU UG Exam Admit Card – Bachelor’s Degree Programme
Download IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket December 2019 BA, B.Com, BSC, BBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com Admit Card Online
Candidates for Bachelor’s Degree Programme like BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Sc, BBA, etc can now actually start downloading their respective courses online. IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019 for Bachelor’s Degree Programme which is officially available online at ignou.ac.in is all set up to upload IGNOU BDP Exam Hall Ticket Online December 2019 course wise. Students just need to fill up the information required and can easily move forward to download the official Exam Hall Ticket for December Session 2019. You can DOWNLOAD your hall ticket from the Hall Ticket link from this webpage only provided by our team.
IMPORTANT NOTE- Candidates can download their roll numbers (provided by the university) in an online mode ONLY. There is NO other alternate method to know your exam roll number. Without Hall ticket, a candidate will be disqualified for appearing in the term-end examination.
After Getting IGNOU Admit Card – December 2019
After successfully downloading your Hall ticket/ Admit Card for the upcoming examination December 2019, candidates are advised to please cross-check and verify all the details which are printed on your respective admit card 2019.
If all the details mentioned on your admit card are correct, then go ahead and revise for your exams. But in case the details printed on the hall ticket are misprint or incorrect or missing, then please contact your regional centres of IGNOU as soon as possible to make all the necessary changes before your theory examinations get started.
We highly recommend our candidates to not delay in this process. Just take a look on all the details mentioned as the same details will also be printed on your IGNOU Result as soon as IGNOU Grade Card too.
Instructions Mentioned In IGNOU Hall Ticket
- Before taking the delivery of your hall ticket/ admit card, candidates must check that it is his/ her own hall ticket.
- Candidates must go through the details printed on the obverse of the admit card are correct.
- IGNOU Admit Card issued by the university subject to the candidates must fulfill all the conditions which are prescribed to the IGNOU Examination.
- Candidates need to retain their respective admit card & produce it to the concerned authority whenever required.
- The duplicate of the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will NOT be issued.
How To Download IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019
Check your IGNOU Hall Ticket Status for all the programmes or courses by following the steps given below and download your Hall Ticket/ Admit Card NOW.
- Go to the official website of IGNOU.
- At the top menu, you will find “Student Zone”. Click on that menu.
- An appropriate Hall Ticket link will appear, click on that link.
- A new fresh page will appear asking to enter your 9- digit enrollment number provided by the university.
- After entering your enrollment carefully, IGNOU Call Letter December 2019 will appear on your screen.
- Check, Download & Save your IGNOU Admit Card December 2019 for entering the examination hall on the day of your respective examination.
Points To Remember For IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019
- IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019 is mandatory for all the candidates for the TEE (Term-end examinations) which will be held on December 2019.
- Students without the hard copy of their admit card/ hall ticket will not be allowed to enter the examination hall & thus can be led to the possibility of being eliminated from the examinations.
- Candidates who had not yet received their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket dispatched by the post are highly recommended to download the same from the official website of IGNOU.
- Candidates need to cross-check the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket & verify the details thoroughly.
- In case candidates had not received their IGNOU Hall Ticket before three days of the examination, then they are highly requested to visit the nearest head office of IGNOU as soon as possible.
- Candidates need to take their Admit Card along with the valid ID Proof (anyone) as well as the identity card issued by the university.
Valid ID Proof’s such as:
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- ID Card issued by Govt.
*Candidates have to carry the original as well the photocopy of the same (anyone valid proof).
Error Downloading IGNOU Hall Ticket?
Candidates might face problems while downloading their hall ticket like “Error 404” or “Enrollment Number Not Found”. These are the issues which are created due to the server related problems. It might take some time to process as many candidates are engaged in it all at the same time.
So don’t worry or panic because it only happens due to the heavy traffic on the website at the same time & can be a possibility that your hall ticket is not yet uploaded by the university; IGNOU. So wait for some time and again later.
IGNOU TEE Practical Exam Hall Ticket December 2019
Candidates who all are appearing for the practical examinations for December Session 2019 will be instructed for their Practical Examinations in the last week of December. Although, the candidates will be instructed to contact their respective Regional Centres of IGNOU. Moreover, the IGNOU Practical Exam Hall Ticket – December 2019 will be published in an online mode as well.
Candidates pursuing for BLIS (Bachelor Of Library & Information Science) Programme needs to contact the IGNOU Centre Superintendent as well as Check the notice board for Practical Examination Centres.
IGNOU TEE Result – December 2019
IGNOU Term End Examinations will conduct during the month of December 2019. Exams will start from 1st December 2019 to 30th December 2019. After the last exam, the answer scripts of the candidates are submitted for the checking process to the regional study centres of IGNOU. The results are then released and uploaded by the university after 45 days or 2 months of the completion of the examination.
The result link will be soon provided by this webpage after your TEE exams have been completed. Candidates need to score the minimum qualifying marks for getting the passing certificate. Those candidates who got failed needs to apply for the revaluation exam/ supplementary exam quickly. Candidates can download their result through Enrollment Number & Date of Birth only.
Also Check- IGNOU TEE Result June 2019
Candidates facing any queries regarding IGNOU HALL TICKET December 2019 can drop their query in the comment section box given below. Our team ignoutv.in will respond to your queries as soon as possible. Keep visiting our website and also check the status of your exams regularly.
Get latest updates from this portal. Follow us on our social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Google plus.
Do Not Forget!
Share this on your favourite social media platform using our given social media buttons down below 🙂