IGNOU Online Re-Registration | IGNOU Re-Registration Application Form pdf | IGNOU Re- Registration Status | July 2020 – The Open University had now started to collect the applicants in their next session for IGNOU Re- Registration July 2020. Candidates need to fill their re- registration form only through online method. This facility is only available for those candidates who had previously enrolled for more than 1 year or above by taking admission in IGNOU.
IGNOU Re- Registration July 2020 means to enroll in the next year or semester in an existing programme.
Please Note- Candidates must note that there is no other criteria or any eligibility to register for the next year or semester as you had already taken Admission in IGNOU in that particular course.
Students are allowed to take admission by just filling the re- registration form only after taking admission in the 1st year or 1st semester in any particular programme which is offered by IGNOU.
Documents Required Before Filling Re- Registration Form:
Before filling the re-registration form for the July Session 2020, candidates must have these documents with them:
- Enrollment Number
- Registered Mobile Number
- Your programme must be included in the list available
How To Fill IGNOU Re- Registration Form Online
Those candidates who had already enrolled themselves at the Online Admission Portal can follow the steps given below, for successfully re- registering in their respected programme.
- Firstly, candidates need to click on the re- registration link given below.
- The official page of IGNOU will open, click at the Online Re- Registration page.
- Now select your desired programme from the list given.
- A box will appear, enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission.
- Enter captcha code.
- Click on submit button after checking the details properly.
- Finally fill up the IGNOU Re-Registration Online Form according to the details mentioned.
- At last, pay the required fees of Re- Registration.
- Your Admission had been Successfully Done.
Important Note- All those candidates who are new for the online re- registration process or had not registered themselves at online portal needs to first register themselves at the Online Portal & after that follow the same procedure and the steps which are mentioned above.
How To Pay IGNOU Re- Registration Fees:
Candidates can pay their IGNOU Fees through online payment by:
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Payment via ATM Card
- Net Banking
IMPORTANT DATES (Extended)
Here, we had provided some important dates for the online re- registration of July Session 2019, which is now stated by the university. Candidates need to wait for the next session which will be soon available by IGNOU. As soon as the new session starts, students will be able to re-register themselves for the next semester or their next semester.
Basically, every year IGNOU Re Registration for July session starts from the month of September. But this year the university is quite delayed in the process. Candidates will be notified timely for all the latest updates regarding the Re Registration and they can register themselves for this current session now.
Online Re Registration Starts From – 16th April 2020
Last Date of Re- Registration (without late fees) – 30th June 2020
Registration with Late Fees [Rs 500/ Rs 1000] – Not Updated yet
Programmes Available For Online Re Registration
IGNOU is now offering the available IGNOU Courses for online re registration which includes Bachelors Degree Programme, Master Degree Programme as well as Post Graduate Degree Programme, sp that any candidate who has already enrolled himself/ herself in any of the programme can now re register themselves for the next year or next semester from the link given under this webpage.
Bachelor Degree Programme
- Bachelor of Social Work
- B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- Bachelor of Arts
- BA in Tourism Studies
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
Master Degree Programme
- MA in Economics [MEC]
- MA in Distance Education [MADE]
- Master in Social Work [MSW]
- Master of Arts in English [MEG]
- MA in Gender and Development Studies [MAGD]
- MA in History [MAH]
- Master of Arts in Sociology [MSO]
- Master of Arts in Philosophy [MAPY]
- MA in Hindi [MHD]
- Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy [MSCCFT]
- Master of Commerce [M.Com]
- MA in Psychology [MAPC]
- Master of Arts in Political Science [MPS]
- Master of Arts in Rural Development [MARD]
- MA in Public Administration [MPA]
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management [MTM]
- MA in Computer Application [MCA]
- MA in Anthropology [MAAN]
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies [MAWGS]
- MSc Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management [MSCDFSM]
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies [MAGPS]
- MSC in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science [MSCMACS]
- Master of Arts in Adult Education [MAAE]Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies [MAEDS]
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting [DBPOFA]
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s and Gender Studies [PGDWGS]
- PGD in Information Security [PGDIS]
IMPORTANT NOTE- Students need to note that as soon as you are done with the IGNOU Re- Registration for July session 2020 and successfully paid your re- registration fees online, then immediately the complete confirmation E-mail will be sent to the candidate’s registered E-mail ID and mobile number via SMS.
Candidates are also requested to check the status of their IGNOU Re- Registration by login to the portal. However, check all the details entered correctly. In case the candidate did not receive the confirmation, then please contact your regional centre immediately.