IGNOU PGCE Result | Check IGNOU TEE Result Online www.ignou.ac.in | IGNOU PGCE Grade Card | December 2022 – Students who are looking forward for their IGNOU PGCE Result had absolutely landed on the correct page. Here in this web portal i.e; www.ignoutv.in, candidates can check as well as download their result of IGNOU PGCE (Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics) who had appeared in the last session examination (December 2022).
IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate refers to the postgraduate qualification which is at the level of master’s degree programmes. PG Certificate is beneficial as it requires a shorter period of time than the master’s degree programmes or postgraduate diploma. Candidates must not get confused with graduate certificates as it is at the level of bachelors degree programmes.
Although they just need to wait for some time till the result is officially declared by the IGNOU University, as it is assumed that the results will declare by the month of February 2023. Students had the advantage of checking their IGNOU PGCE Result [Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics] from the direct link given under this web portal. This main web page of IGNOU PGCE Result section had provided you with the result declaration link. Aspirants need to click on the given link to check their result of all the subjects online.
IGNOU Result December 2022
As per the IGNOU guidelines, it is assumed that IGNOU PGCE RESULT DEC 2022 [Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics] will declare within 1 month 15 days or 45 days after the completion of the term end examination. Aspirants need to wait for at least 45 days to know their performance during the examination. After the result of IGNOU PGCE had been announced, in case the candidates doesn’t find his/ her IGNOU PGCE Result, it is expected that their results are not yet uploaded by the university. We highly recommend the candidates not to worry about and keep visiting or bookmark this web page to know more on IGNOU Result December 2022.
IGNOU RESULT ONLINE – DEC 2022
How To Check IGNOU PGCE Result – Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Click on the Student Support section visible on the menu section.
- Now go and click on the Student Zone tab visible under the home page.
- Finally click on the Term End Examination December 2022 Result.
- Enter your nine- digit numeric enrollment number.
- Click on submit button and view your result.
Important Highlights For IGNOU Result
- After viewing IGNOU Result, at the right side of every subject if it is mentioned as “Completed”, it is assumed that the candidate had passed or cleared in that particular subject. On the contrary, if the status of the subject is mentioned as “Not Completed”, it is assumed that the candidate had failed or not able to score the minimum passing marks in that particular subject and though they had to re- appear for that following examination.
- Those candidates who got failed only in their Assignments or projects but had managed to pass in their theory exams need to submit only the assignments at the prescribed study centres of IGNOU.
IGNOU Grade Card – Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics
Every year IGNOU PGCE [Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics] examinations are conducted twice in a calendar year i.e; June & December. The results are then declared by the IGNOU University as soon as the process of verifying and checking of answer copies are completed by the prescribed IGNOU examination centres.
IGNOU had now started the process of frequently updating the results of the desired courses for all the subjects on the official website of IGNOU. IGNOU PGCE Grade Card contains all their marks of both the semesters. Candidates can also check their assignment or project marks that they had submitted at the study centres of June & December 2022.
– Check PGCE Grade Card HERE
IGNOU PGCE Students will be provided with their grade card of every semester held in a year. IGNOU PGCE Grade Card contains theory marks, project marks, assignment marks, course code, status of the desired subject.