IGNOU MCF Result | Check IGNOU TEE Result Online www.ignou.ac.in | IGNOU MCF Grade Card | December 2020 – Students who are looking forward for their IGNOU MCF Result had absolutely landed on the correct page. Here in this web portal i.e; www.ignoutv.in , candidates can check as well as download their result of IGNOU MCF (M.Tech in Cyber Forensic) who had appeared in the last session examination (December 2020).
Although they just need to wait for some time till the result is officially declared by the IGNOU University, as it is assumed that the results will declare by the month of February 2021. Students had the advantage of checking their IGNOU MCF Result [M.Tech in Cyber Forensic] from the direct link given under this web portal. This main web page of IGNOU MCF Result section had provided you with the result declaration link. Aspirants need to click on the given link to check their result of all the subjects online.
IGNOU Result December 2020
As per the IGNOU guidelines, it is assumed that IGNOU MCF RESULT DEC 2020 [M.Tech in Cyber Forensic] will declare within 1 month 15 days or 45 days after the completion of the term end examination. Aspirants need to wait for at least 45 days to know their performance during the examination. After the result of IGNOU MCF had been announced, in case the candidates doesn’t find his/ her IGNOU MCF Result, it is expected that their results are not yet uploaded by the university. We highly recommend the candidates not to worry about and keep visiting or bookmark this web page to know more on IGNOU Result December 2020.
How To Check IGNOU MCF Result – M.Tech in Cyber Forensic
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Click on the Student Support section visible on the menu section.
- Now go and click on the Student Zone tab visible under the home page.
- Finally click on the Term End Examination December 2020 Result.
- Enter your nine- digit numeric enrollment number.
- Click on submit button and view your result.
Important Highlights For IGNOU Result
- After viewing IGNOU Result, at the right side of every subject if it is mentioned as “Completed”, it is assumed that the candidate had passed or cleared in that particular subject. On the contrary, if the status of the subject is mentioned as “Not Completed”, it is assumed that the candidate had failed or not able to score the minimum passing marks in that particular subject and though they had to re- appear for that following examination.
- Those candidates who got failed only in their Assignments or projects but had managed to pass in their theory exams need to submit only the assignments at the prescribed study centres of IGNOU.
IGNOU Grade Card – M.Tech in Cyber Forensic
Every year IGNOU MCF [M.Tech in Cyber Forensic] examinations are conducted twice in a calendar year i.e; June & December. The results are then declared by the IGNOU University as soon as the process of verifying and checking of answer copies are completed by the prescribed IGNOU examination centres.
IGNOU had now started the process of frequently updating the results of the desired courses for all the subjects on the official website of IGNOU. IGNOU MCF Grade Card contains all their marks of both the semesters. Candidates can also check their assignment or project marks that they had submitted at the study centres of June & December 2020.
– Check MCF Grade Card HERE
IGNOU MCF Students will be provided with their grade card of every semester held in a year. IGNOU MCF Grade Card contains theory marks, project marks, assignment marks, course code, status of the desired subject.